The Application Period for 2018 Donations/Sponsorship is now CLOSED.
2019 GUIDELINES FOR SPONSORSHIP REQUESTS
Irvine’s has long been a proud community supporter of Alberta 4-H Clubs, Canadian Senior Pro Rodeo, local sports teams, barrel racing events, team roping events, various rodeo associations and a long list of others.
Due to the high number of sponsorship requests we receive each year, it has become necessary for us to limit the number and type of events we sponsor and to clearly specify that our focus for sponsorship consideration going forward will be to help support rodeo associations.
We are happy to work with organizations which meet the following criteria:
- The organization or event must be located in our primary market area which is B.C., Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba
- The organization or event must comply with relevant laws and regulations regarding ethical treatment of animals.
- The project must benefit the most people possible.
- The project or event must be cost-effective and offer donor recognition.
Donation / sponsorship requests must be submitted, in writing, during the application submission period. Applications will be accepted from January 1st - February 28th, 2019 for the 2019 Calendar year. We do not accept sponsorship or donation requests over the phone, fax or spur-of-the-moment drop-ins.
Your request must include the following information:
- A brief history of your organization, with a clear description of its purpose, who benefits from it and the geographical area it operates in;
- A brief history of the specific event or initiative;
- A clear description of how the event fits within Irvine’s focus area;
- Amount of funding requested, or nature of donation, whether it be money, prizes, facilities or something else;
- Description of how the funding will be allocated;
- List of all other donors and/or sponsors;
- Names of officers and members of the governing board, their occupations or business affiliations;
- Plans for donor recognition;
- Demonstrate that the event is financially well-managed;
- List of any charitable components of the event or project.
Please mails your submission to Irvines by mail. Your organization will be notified in writing if your application is successful. Please do not follow-up on your proposal by phone, email or visitation – we will contact you.
Irvines Tack and Western Wear
P.O. Box 429, Crossfield, Alberta T0M 0S0